Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Pantry

The most practical room, most homes do not have-The walk in pantry.

Just think how nice it would be to keep all your food staples in one place, extra dishes, seldom used appliances, dog and cat food, and all that stuff we buy in bulk because it's cheaper!




(images: unknown)

and after you have all your stuff organized, you can close the door (vintage door preferred).





(images: Country Living)


The closest thing I have to a walk in pantry is a rack in the laundry room, but a girl can dream...

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a pantry, either. My husband installed a tall cabinet in my laundry room. It is the only thing I don't really like about my house. We totally redid the laundry room, and it is much more functional now. These pantries you posted are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have dreams of beautiful pantries and lovely baskets to fill its shelves with canned goods all perfectly aligned.You're right a girl can dream....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once had a HUGE walk in pantry back when I used to cook. No vintage door though. Wish I had thought of that back then.

    It was really nice to have! But now I would rather have a huge walk in closet. I don't cook any more but I do still get dressed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites