My dining room has needed some attention for a while. I have had a couple of ideas for a while, it just took some time to implement them. So last weekend I made a point to get the projects done
The cabinet was an easy fix. I bought decorative sheets of writing paper from the local craft store and patch worked them to the back wall.
The painting project was a little more effort - we measured, taped and then painted.
I am really happy with the results. I still need something else for the large wall behind the church pew, but it no longer looks so empty.
**I will be joining DebbieDoos Newbie Party today, please check it out**