Monday, February 21, 2011

Color of the Year 2011

Have you seen Pantone's color of the year?


Every year Pantone gathers many people from different design fields and they decide on a "color of the year". You will start seeing this color everywhere. I don't think I'll be using this much in my home.


Although I love lasts year color,Turquoise.

I was curious, so I looked to see other past years colors and found I am a decade behind...?




 

Luckily I try not to follow trends. I have always loved aqua/turquoise and apricot/orange (funny that the 60's and 90's are very similar).

Try to stay true to the colors you really love, and not end up with a honeysuckle home (unless you love honeysuckle!).

all images from Pantone's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites