Monday, April 2, 2012

Nicola Manganello

Nicola Manganello of Nicola's Home has just completed the latest home in her "signature neighborhood", Maeve's Way in Cumberland Foreside, Maine.
"Nicola fell in love with historic homes growing up in Yarmouth, Maine, and with color theory and sculpture at the Maine College of Art. The flea markets of New England taught her to create stunning effects on tight budgets, while the antique stores and custom shops of Italy gave her an appreciation for the most refined pieces.
Juxtaposing old and new in original and compelling ways has become a hallmark
of Nicola's nationally recognized building, renovation and decoration work."


Check out my previous Nicola post.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this house!
    Such wonderful details everywhere you look.
    I think I'll move right in.
    Thanks for sharing this, it's the most interesting home I've seen in ages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites