Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vintage Lamps



I have three items that I can't seem to get enough of when I'm out shopping for "home stuff". Mentally I know I really don't need it and possibly have absolutely no room for it, but the heart wants what the heart wants...I'm hoping having my shop will cure the clutter.

The three items are new pillows, vintage chairs and lamps. I've posted about my chair obsession in the past (have a few more to show later). The vintage lamp craze is a new obsession. Maybe it has been all the blog posts and magazine articles regarding "ugly" lamps. I happen to love "ugly" lamps (beauty is in the eye of the beholder).

I'm on the fence with these figure lamps, I keep thinking they would look spectacular with new shades and in the right setting...



My favorite style are these vintage glass lamps. I have seen them in amber, red, green and clear glass.



Here are few I've purchased to sell in my shop...




This one found a home in my living room...


4 comments:

  1. I really like lamps too! Love yours with the floral shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage lamps too! Crazy what vintage addictions we can have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I have similar obsessions! I love chairs, small tables, lamps, boxes, white dishes, wire things, birds, shall I go on? It's especially hard to pass up the really cheap ones. Like you, I need to find an outlet for selling the cool things I find that I don't really want to use.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites