Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eclectic & Colorful Rooms

I like stuff! I'm always collecting and I can't stand to walk away from a great priced vintage item. Hopefully having my shop will keep my home from looking like an episode of "Hoarders".

My favorite decorating style is Vintage Eclectic (I don't even know if this is an official style). I'm always looking for images that show how to mingle disparate items with lots of color.

The following images have been in my picture files for a while.

(Martin Bullard Lawrence)

(Friends)



(Veranda)


**Please check out the Blog Hop **


3 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle, I am a "stuff" kinda gal too! Love the images. xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I always say that vintage eclectic is my style too. So, if it's not an official genre, then we just made it one! I'm stopping over via the blog hop! So nice to meet you! I'm a new follower :)

    Lindsey
    outofalabaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites