Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1842 Farmhouse in Stowe, VT

Wendy Valliere loves bold patterns and colors, red- and black-lacquered woods, even flocked paper on walls and ceilings. Her 1842 farmhouse in the heart of Stowe, Vermont, is color-saturated, pattern-packed and filled with antiques and art.



















This is a beautiful home and although very colorful the palette consists of only three colors, red, black and blue.

Color is my favorite design element and I love the way it's used in this home.

You can read more at New England Home

7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! WOW! Do you know this gal? Her home is really just over the top. So finished in everyway. I couldn't find one thing I didn't love. Nice inspiration this morning over coffee. Won't need to buy that magazine later!!!;) Thanks for putting this together. I think I will pin it in my decor inspiration file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is stunning. I am in love with that red kitchen!!! *le sigh* ANd I want that zinc bathtub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home! I love the wingback-esque chairs in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More hints Prada Dolabuy investigate this site dolabuy useful reference Dolabuy YSL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites