Monday, July 25, 2011

Wallpaper

What do you think of wallpaper? I grew up in an older home where all the walls had wallpaper, back then once the wallpaper was up it was almost imposable to take off. That's one reason I never considered it, another reason is the cost. Painting a room is much more budget friendly, but I am loving the latest large scale wallpaper patterns...

Architecture and Interior Design eclectic home office


powder room contemporary bathroom


Damask Stencil, Large Scale traditional wallpaper


(Images: Houzz)

Now I just need to figure out what room to wallpaper...

5 comments:

  1. I love wallpaper, too. The wallpaper in our powder room is a beekeeper's toile, and I love it. I will be wallpapering an accent wall soon with a very striking wallpaper :D

    Gayle, you have really influenced some of my decisions in our art studio. So you are to blame when you and I are the only two in blogland who like it. I am going a wee bit more bold, lass....Yep! Hopefully the room will be finished by the beginning or middle of next week.

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wallpaper, but haven't had any of it in the last two (of 7) homes. Can't wait to see what you decide.

    On another note, and at the risk of being maybe too bold, I miss your blog masthead with the tin cans. The rooster is cute, but the cans were super neat. Now your rooster has shrunk in size too. I just had to say something. There was something about the colors and patterns in the tin cans that were just awesome. Disregard my comments if you want. Throw tomatoes at me as well if I have overstepped myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Lesley, I am trying the cans again. I have added the rooster to the side and I coughed up the $5 for extra storage(so far so good);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last blue wall paper! I love wallpaper but I think I'd only do it to one accent wall. I don't think I could commit to that much of one print!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites