Monday, July 18, 2011

Artsy Fartsy

I love original art...but I am no artist and I just can't bring myself to shell out the big bucks for a piece...not at this time, but definitely in the future!

Luckily I have an inhouse artist in training. My high school daughter is very talented in the "art" department. She's home for summer vacation and has some time on her hands. So, I thought she might like to add a little artistic touch to some very blah pictures I have (unfortunately I have no before pictures).





She makes stencils and then layers the images with multiple spay paint colors. She's getting really good at this!



She's also a wonderful photographer...me not so good (I took these photos).


This is her sculpture, "Level Headed Shrink".



More fun sculptures my children have made for me in the past.

A little off topic, but have any of you had issues with uploading images? I have lost my logo image and every time I try to upload I get a "We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota" message. I have made the image smaller, cleaned out my photos and everything else I can think of. Do I really need to start paying for more space??

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites