Friday, September 7, 2012

New York Loft

What is it about lofts? I love the idea of all that space...


"Marco Pasanella has been and still is a teacher, a designer and a writer. Then he added to the list - becoming a wine merchant. He has just published his second book, "Uncorked: My Journey Through the Crazy World of Wine" chronicling the story of his shift from designer to setting up and running a wine store, Pasanella and Son, in the ground floor premises of the South Street building he owns and lives in with his wife, Rebecca Robertson, a former editor at Martha Stewart Living, and their son, Luca."












6 comments:

  1. Although I'm not a "loft gal".... I'd love to have a room with a huge bookcase like that!

    ~Chris

    PS and perhaps some brick too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a soft spot for lofts...I think it is urban living and the expanse of space that is so attractive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites